Here’s where I will keep track of all the books I read this year, along with a summary when I finish it. Enjoy!
- The Ministry of Motherhood – Sally Clarkson
- Celebration of Discipline – Robert Foster
- A Hole in Our Gospel
- Same Kind of Different As Me
- There’s No Me Without You
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy – Eric Metaxas
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks – Rebecca Skloot
- The Passage – Justin Cronin
- The Story of God, the Story of Us: Getting Lost and Found in the Bible – Sean Gladding
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Stieg Larsson
- The Girl who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest – Stieg Larsson
Has anyone read one of these books? What did you think? I’m always looking for a new book to add to my list, any suggestions?